Need fertility treatments? Then don’t go any further!
Visit PFRC to get expert fertility treatments from some of the best fertility doctors in Chennai.
Best Fertility doctor in chennai - Dr. Geetha Haripriya
Dr. Geetha Haripriya has vast experience as an fertility Specialist and has delivered more than 22000 to 50,000+ babies from assisted reproductive techniques and she is a renowned Obstetrician & Gynaecologist and specialist in reproductive medicine and laparoscopic surgery.She has successfully performed more than 40,000 laparoscopic and hysteroscopic procedures. She delivered the world’s second ICSI quadruplets in 2003 and has also delivered more than 250 surrogate babies to date. She is currently Chairperson, Prashanth Multispeciality Hospital, and Medical Director of Prasanth fertility hospital located in chennai.
Dr. Geetha Haripriya graduated from Madras Medical College in 1980. After her MBBS, she completed a Diploma in Gynaecology and Obstetrics (DGO) in 1985 and an MD in 1988. She worked for a couple of years in the UK where she gained much experience working in the Department of Minimally Invasive Surgery at Dewsbury District Hospital and in the Department of Reproductive Medicine at St. George’s Hospital, London. She became a Member of the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists (MRCOG), London, in 1994, and was later awarded the title of Fellow (FRCOG) in September 2007. She also served as a Consultant at Apollo Hospitals in Chennai between 1996 and 2003. She has been the recipient of a number of awards and honours for dedicated and meritorious service in her field. She was awarded the Lifetime Achievement Award 2010 by the GOAL Committee in collaboration with Harvard University, USA. She has delivered several lectures in national forums and conducted many workshops in reproductive medicine. She represented India at the international Shape-in-Clinic meetings and Educational Series 2010 in Melbourne, Australia.
- Member, LH Supplementation Committee.
- Member of the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists (MRCOG), • London. Since 1994.
- Represented India in the International Shape-in-Clinic Meetings and Educational Series 2010 at Melbourne, Australia
- Delivered several Lectures in National Forums and conducted Workshops on Reproductive Medicine.
- Fellow of the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists (FRCOG). 2007. London
AWARDS & RECOGNITION
- Awarded Certificate of Honour in Forensic Medicine.
- Awarded Lifetime Achievement Award 2010 by GOAL Committee 2010 in collaboration with Harvard University, USA.2010
- Best Doctor Award by The Tamil Nadu Dr. MGR Medical University.2011.
- International Accredited Clinic by the global clinic rating.
- Awarded with the prestigious European award of ‘THE ROSES OF PARACELSUS” for the best medical practices and practitioner.
- In the Times of India survey conducted in 2022, PFRC has been ranked as the No. 1 Single Speciality Hospital in Chennai and has also won the Healthcare Achiever Award for Fertility Care. Dr. Geetha Haripriya won the Times Health Excellence award for her outstanding contribution to infertility treatment and care.